- Doctor of Philosophy (Physics), India
- Master of Science (Physics), India
- Bachelor of Science (Physics), India
- Academic and Research Paper Editing experience of more than 10 years.
- Ashok has extensive experience in editing documents from the fields of physical sciences, mathematics, and computer science, although he has edited and continues to edit documents from the fields of humanities and life sciences as well. Furthermore, over the years, in addition to editing, Ashok has also helped many budding editors hone their editing skills.
- During a brief tenure as a scientist at the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, India, Ashok worked in the field of auroral physics and solar-terrestrial interactions.
Awards and certifications:
- Awarded a research scholarship in 1996 by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, India, for pursuing research leading to a Ph.D. degree (in physics).
- Certified as an Editor in the Life Sciences in 2008 by the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences, Maryland, USA.