Looking for experienced or fresher individuals from Medicine, Physiotherapy, Engineering, and Humanities background
Edit research papers from non-native speakers of English for clarity, consistency, and style
- Proficiency and competency in English
- Good subject matter expertise
- Computer literacy with a good understanding of MS Word
- Positive attitude, energetic approach, self-motivation, and team player
- A critical eye for detail
Knowledge of academic writing conventions and the ability to edit and comment on non-native author’s research. Familiarity with academic writing style guides (such as APA, CMS, AMA, CSE, and IEEE).
- Ph.D./postdoctoral research experience (have conducted studies, written/published papers, reviewed papers, etc.)
- M.Sc. and/or B.Sc.
- M.E. and/or B.E.
- M.Tech. and/or B.Tech.
- M.Pharm. and/or B.Pharm.
- M.D., M.S., MBBS, BPT/MPT (Physiotherapy), and BDS/MDS (Dentistry)
- M.A. and/or B.A.
Scholarly Editing and Translation Services Private Limited
508, Skyline Wealth Space,
Mumbai – 400086, MH, India.
Note: Please mention “Editor Position” in the subject line of the email. We thank everyone for their interest, but only the qualified candidates will be contacted.