Looking for experienced or fresher individuals from Medicine, Physiotherapy and Engineering background
Edit research papers from non-native speakers of English for clarity, consistency, and style
- Proficiency and competence in English
- Good subject matter expertise
- Computer literacy with a good understanding of MS Word
- Positive attitude, energetic approach, self-motivation and team player are all essential
- A critical eye for detail
Any of the below qualifications are preferred but not required:
Knowledge of academic writing conventions and the ability to edit and comment on non-native author’s research Familiarity with academic writing style guides (such as APA, CMS, AMA, CSE, IEEE, etc.) Familiarity with non-native writing errors and their corrections
- Ph.D./postdoctoral research experience (have conducted studies, written/published papers, reviewed papers, etc.)
- M.Sc. and/or B.Sc.
- M.E. and/or B.E.
- M.Tech. and/or B.Tech.
- M.Pharm. and/or B.Pharm.
- M.D., M.S., MBBS, BPT/MPT (Physiotherapy), and BDS/MDS (Dentistry)
Human Resources – Vaishali C.
Scholarly Editing and Translation Services Private Limited
508, Skyline Wealth Space,
Note: Please mention “Editor Position” in the subject line of the email. We thank all for their interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted with a sample to edit. After checking the sample, we will contact the qualified candidates for an interview.